Find a Physician
Wireless & Technology
A SPECIAL PLACE THAT KEEPS YOU WIRED
At Coffee Regional Medical Center, you can expect to have Internet access throughout the hospital. Other online offerings include:
- Bill pay
- Job applications
- A wellness center to track member’s personal fitness
- Computerized physician ordering – Electronic medical records ensuring records are kept safe and secure
A PLACE WHERE TECHNOLOGY COMES TO LIFE
Our diagnostic capabilities are state-of-the-art due to our investment in the most modern and up-to-date equipment for our physicians and clinical staff.
- Our radiologists hold board certifications in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology, with training at one of the prestigious hospitals – Columbia University in New York.
- Our pathologist is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology, diagnosing tissue samples for our patients.
- With over 35,000 visits in our Emergency Department each year, a rapid diagnosis is critical. We are one of the first hospitals in the nation to equip our ambulances with a “Lucus” machine, which provides CPR en route to the hospital and digitally transmits results to the Emergency Department before the patient arrives.
- Telemedicine for heart and stroke patients that allows specialists in remote locations to examine a patient in the Emergency Room via teleconference.
- Five, fully integrated, surgical operating rooms.
We are extremely proud of our Robotic Pharmacy where patient barcodes, included on wristbands, are matched to Rx barcodes to confirm that the right medications are being delivered to the right patient. This robot automates many pharmacy processes to dramatically reduce the chance of errors in the delivery of medication, while allowing the pharmacy staff more time to spend with patients’ clinical team, thereby improving the quality of clinical care.
You begin to understand that from the inside looking out, Coffee Regional Medical Center offers a lot more than you ever imagined.