Find a Physician
Like virtually all organizations, CRMC’s policy is to request payment when services are rendered. But we assist patients in this process in the following ways.
- Billing your private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid for hospitalization. Shortly after your discharge, CRMC will submit a claim to the insurance carriers for which you provided us information at registration. After insurers pay the part for which they are responsible, you will receive a bill for any unpaid balance. You can pay this by mail, in person, or online via MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, or American Express. To pay online, click here.
Help with understanding additional medical services. Please note that in addition to the bill for your hospitalization, you may receive one or more bills from physicians who assisted with your care while you were a patient here. You know your own physician, of course, but you may not have met other physicians whom your physician asked to assist with or consult about your care while you were in the hospital. Frequently utilized specialists include anesthesiologists, pathologists (laboratory tests), radiologists, and emergency room physicians. Here is a list of the most requested phone numbers of specialists who often work with physicians who admit patients to our hospital:
Frequently utilized medical services
- CRMC Anesthesia Billing (800) 232-5702
- Emergency Physicians of Coffee County (800) 225-0953 en Español (800) 856-5838
- Radiological Associates of South Georgia (912) 384-6803
- Southeastern Pathology Associates (866) 801-7177
- Frequently utilized medical services
- Assistance with inquiries and resolution of CRMC medical bills. The CRMC Patient Financial Services Office is located next door to the hospital at 196 Westside Drive. Regular office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our phone number is: 912-383-5614
Information for patients whose limited income makes it difficult or impossible to pay their hospital bills:
- Extended interest-free payment plans are available for some patients. This can be discussed with Patient Financial Services.
- Patients hesitating to seek healthcare because of financial limitations may be eligible for free or reduced cost hospital services covered through the Indigent Care Trust Fund. The fund was created more than 20 years ago to assist with hospital bills for Georgians whose household incomes meet federal poverty guidelines, as determined each year and printed in the Federal Register.
- For more information on whether you are eligible and, if so, for help in applying , call the CRMC Benefit Specialist at 912-383-5646 for an appointment. If no one is available, leave your name and telephone number and the specialist will call you back shortly.
- At the meeting with the specialist, you will need verification of all income for yourself, your husband or wife, and your dependents, as well as a copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return.