Find a Physician
Both internists and family practitioners treat a variety of illnesses and conditions, conduct health screenings and comprehensive physical exams, and provide primary, wellness and preventive healthcare. They will partner with you to monitor and manage long-term conditions. If you develop a condition that requires specialty care, they will refer you to the appropriate specialist(s) for follow-up.
Comprehensive primary care services include but are not limited to:
• Annual health and wellness evaluations
• Long-term management of chronic diseases (i.e., hypertension, diabetes, depression or heart disease)
• Routine immunizations (flu, tetanus, pneumonia and others)
• Treatment of minor injuries
• Referral to specialists as needed
• On-site laboratory services
To find a physician, click here.